Revolution Disguised As Gardening. An Introduction to Permaculture | Melissa Miles
A jam-packed introductory course designed to give you everything you need to become more self-reliant and start implementing permaculture in your own life now!
- Learn the history, ethics, and principles of permaculture
- Grow your ecological and pattern literacy with integration activities
- Gain a plethora of resources that Melissa has accumulated over 15+ years
- Discover all the ins and outs of designing permaculture systems
The Complete Guide to Forming Communities | Stefan Verstappen
Take your freedom into your own hands, create mutual aid support, and survive the coming collapse.
- Build your own services to prepare for when existing ones disappear
- Secure a strong foundation for your community with Charters and By-Laws
- Find out how to screen for psychopaths and avoid being overrun by the wrong people
- Become self-sufficient, share knowledge, and support each other during the bad times
Homesteading On A Budget | John Bush & Rebecca Powers
John & Rebecca will show you how to use your current income, skills, and home to create lasting food security and abundance
- Growing pounds of fresh, organic food to eat year-round whether you live in a 0.1-acre suburban home or cramped apartment
- Buying high-quality food your family loves at bargain prices at select stores online and offline (where to shop, what to buy, tricks to use, and much more)
- Strategically stocking and prepping enough food to feed you and your family during a blackout, riot, storm, or total economic disaster
- Eliminating debt, slashing expenses, and cutting costs to have more money
4 Pillars to a successful community
If you or anyone you know has:
- Fantasized about buying land and creating your own community or group homestead
- “Window shopped online” for property and then sent it to your friends
- Yearned for a group who shares interests, values, daily chores, and fun activities
- Needing tangible action steps to get yourself and your group motivated
Get this free module to The 5 Biggest Issues that Communities Face and the 4 Pillars to Success
Set Up Your Crypto Wallet in 4 Simple Steps | John Bush
Gain instant access to all the information you need to transact on up to 125 different blockchains.
- Understand how crypto wallets work
- Learn why Coinomi is the best wallet for both beginners and intermediate users
- Find out how to set up your wallet safely and securely
- Discover how to send and receive your first crypto transaction
Mobile Homestead Accelerator Workshop | Nomad Brad
Are you looking for FAST ways to live the homestead life ASAP without buying land or breaking the bank?
- The various options for mobile living
- How to chart a course throughout the United States
- Why investing in a vehicle and trailer for your stuff is the ideal starting point
- How to mentally prepare yourself for the mobile lifestyle
- How Nomad Brad went from traveling the country in a van to living on 10 acres rent-free in just 2 months
- How to use the “Law of Leverage” to quickly create YOUR ideal homesteading opportunity.
- The single most powerful network of freedom-loving people on the planet
- How to live large with little
- Expert advice for living comfortably on the road
Mastering the Art of Productive Laying Hens | Melissa Miles
If you’ve been thinking about starting or scaling a poultry operation, you probably have so many questions. You will find all the answers you need and more inside this practical course on raising hens.
- Take control of your egg-dependence and learn how to start a small-scale poultry opertain
- Keep happy laying hens, and have an abundance of high-quality eggs for yourself and your community year round
- Learn tools to choose, secure and keep any breed or variety of poultry so you can find ease, not stress with your hens
- Brush up your poultry knowledge so that you can be a poultry master