LEARNING AND UNLEARNING
Get the life long education you need without going to school.
AUTONOMY | Richard Grove
A SWISS-ARMY KNIFE FOR LIFE
Everything you need for lifelong success taught in 12 weeks
- Heighten your self-reliance, self-confidence, and self-esteem
- Outgrow your current position and improve future career prospects
- Present your ideas with a winning methodology (and be taken seriously)
- Connect with a STRONG network of Independent, Self-Reliant, and Critical Thinking individuals from all over the world.
Mass Media: A History | James Corbett
This course is a philosophical exploration of the meaning of the word "media". We explore the relationship between technology and society. How do we structure it, and how does it structure us?
The relationship between media and power. An incredibly important topic.
The question: What IS The News? Where did the concept of The News come from? How has it changed? How will it change?
- Gain deep knowledge of media and power
- Understand the past, present, and future of media.
- Explore the relationship between technology and society
- Downloadable video, audio and transcripts of over 6 hours of lecture
The AUTONOMY Critical Thinking Trifecta Course
This is a mini-course to teach the basics of critical thinking and creative problem solving using the Trivium Method.
- Empower your life with the key to mastering new disciplines and opening new pathways to success.
- Upgrade to a Growth Mindset and Boost Your Potential.
- Enable resilience and success by using the power of the Trivium.
- Develop discernment by questioning, confirming, and uncovering Truth.
Test Drive Your Future
Test drive your future is a way for young adults choose a career path with confidence.
This course gives you a chance to test a possible career path before investing your precious resources- time and money- into pursuing it.
- Gain concrete understanding of your future in this 12-module course
- Choose a career path with confidence, clarity, and purpose…
- Choose a path that will inspire and fuel you for years to come (emotionally and financially)
- Won't leave you in debt for next 30 years...
Tony Myers' Logic Course: A Primer in Intellectual Self-Defense
Explore the second art of the Trivium, Aristotelian (Formal) Logic, and develop intellectual self-defense against the onslaught of faulty beliefs and mis-information directed toward us on a daily basis.
- Understand 30+ common "misbeliefs" (fallacies)
- Identify when incorrect information is being told to you
- Learn what "essential definition" is, and why it is so important in:
- Recognizing our unique abilities to think as human beings
- Our ability to discern reality
- Learn how definitions are changed to confuse people's understanding of reality
- How definition changes gain control over people, and how to recognize and defend against it.
The Trivium Method | Tony Myers
Learn The Trivium Method, as it was taught to Tony by Gene Odening, to train you in learning how to learn, and at the same time in how to think systematically in a logically valid way.
- Discover the early history of the Trivium and concepts around applications
- Learn the distinctions between what philosophy and science say about consciousness
- Absorb the concepts that make up the study of Grammar, Logic, and Rhetoric
- Gain opportunities for ongoing Trivium education with community study groups
How To Know And Defend Your Rights | Michael Badnarik
Are you ready to see the US Constitution spring to life in dazzling clarity? It’s time to explore the difference between rights & privileges, with Michael Badnarik as your guide.
- Step back in time to The American Revolution and rediscover your passion for freedom
- Get a deep look at the Bill of Rights and Constitution in granular detail
- Find out exactly why much of what you think you know about the Constitution is wrong
- Discover the true meaning of liberty and what it means to be free
Philosophy 101 with Jay Dyer
Want a BETTER way to study philosophy, gain wisdom, and defend yourself against the regime?
- 12 lectures delivered by Jay Dyer
- A survey of Western history and philosophers, from the pre-Socratics to the modern era – INCLUDING influential thinkers excluded from the mainstream canon
- Tools for applying wisdom and reason in your daily life: how to decode symbolism; decipher doublespeak; and debunk the lies all around you
- An advantage over your “opponents” by understanding their viewpoint as well as they do (without adopting it)
How to Do Objective Research | Ryan Cristian
Thinking for yourself means leveling up from assumption.
In this course, learn Ryan's 7-step research method to do objective research and think for yourself!
Learn how to:
- Objectively analyze the news to discern propaganda from information
- Ask the right questions and identify the right search terms to find the trail
- Rid yourself of preconceived notions and biases blocking objectivity
- Be comfortable if you come to the conclusion that you don’t know!
- Track down source materials and combine your findings to come to your own conclusion