Are you a beginner to poultry keeping and want to learn how to start and maintain a flock?
Or you an experienced small-scale poultry keeper looking to learn more about raising productive laying hens and scale up your operation?
If so, you'll want to check out this online course. This comprehensive course is led by Melissa, a seasoned poultry farmer with over 25 years of experience raising chickens, ducks, geese, and guineafowl.
Melissa currently runs a successful permaculture homestead, Persnickety Farm, where she raises laying flocks of chickens and ducks, as well as pastured meat birds.
Melissa shares her expertise with you in this pre-recorded course through over nine modules and 8+ hours of instructional lessons, and 50+ downloadable resources!
What you'll get:
- A deep understanding on poultry basics, welfare & feeding
- Answers to your questions about sheltering and protecting the flock
- The knowledge to start your own flock
- The ability to prevent and treat common illnesses so you don't lose your flock
- Understanding of chicken behavior so that you can have very productive hens
By the end of this course, you'll have the knowledge and skills to raise a productive and healthy flock of laying hens. Plus, you'll have access to Melissa's expertise and support through our private course community.
Enroll now and take your poultry operation to the next level!