Are you tired of wasting attention and time thinking about interpersonal conflicts in your personal and professional life?
Learn to use the knowledge of your own and anyone’s motives to create win/win situations. Based on Non-Violent Communication (NVC) developed by Marshall Rosenberg, along with a series of other mental and emotional techniques, this course will help you:
What you'll get:
- Create mutual understanding and lasting agreements.
- Discover your own and other people’s motives, so you can generate harmony, inside and out.
- Quickly create mental and emotional balance in yourself, so you can stay focused on the situations happening right now.
- Create productive interactions, even with “challenging people”.
- Find out how to reduce the urge to see someone as the enemy as you discover their motives and desires.
- Learn the methods to flip any heated argument into a productive discussion.
- Figure out how to analyze spoken and written words to find the responses that will land well and create desirable results.
Maybe you're familiar with NVC, but you felt turned off by the formulaic speech pattern that most NVC teachers deliver.
Maybe you looked into NVC, but you found that people who promote and teach these skills seem to be focused on Social Justice Warrior (SJW) issues and “Woke” ideology.
This is a “de-woke-ified” version of NVC skills, focused on developing the “inside job” of mental and emotional balancing first. Followed by using these same skills to identify the best ways to achieve harmony, clear communication and agreement in any personal or professional interaction.